PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I think I almost bid on that Stanwell Bamboo shank, pjm03fatboy ... I've been getting outbid so consistently that I'm just bidding on everything I like now just to hope I might win one of them.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
@zanthal ya try the last 8sec on the final bid its seem to work good but if someone wants it real bad there bid high. good luck

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Still couldn't get ebay to let me just copy the pics for some reason on the last 2. I got a screen shot of each though :)

pipe3.jpg

Top one is the Vauen, bottom one is the BC.

These, the 2 I just got from the estate thread and the 2 I already have give me 1 for everyday. That should be enough...should be but I think we all know that it won't be :D

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
So I'm almost afraid to ask but would any of you veterans like to tell me if I got ripped off or if those are good prices? Shipped the Sav was $36, the Vauen was $30, and the BC was $30. As long as they all smoke well then I'd say $30 is a bargain regardless but I'd like to start getting an idea of what I'm doing right/wrong here.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
The vauen looks like a great little quick smoke, if you don't have much time nice photos

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Lol !! And good score. I had that BC in my watch list but decided to let it go. Fund is depleted.... Until January that is.

Congrats on winning the bid ! Hope you get it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.