PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser @coming to_falling too Looks like I'll have some stiff competition - It'll be England v France again:)
A crack at the French? You lucky sod!? Can I come up & join in the scrap? Hope you're all mustered up & fit for action that day Dan, can't let the side down there for that one. Remember the words of dear old Horatio.......England expects Everyman to do his duty!?

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser Just chugged another clay pipe of Condor in 1 minute 5 seconds...
Are you 'speed smoking' every bowl now? Not telling you what to do but at nearly 20 quid a pouch I'd be concentrating on a slower pace & getting my money's worth Dan. Once in a blue moon is alright for a bit of a laugh & a fast bowl but not all the time mate. SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCHEY MONKEY!??

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Are you 'speed smoking' every bowl now? Not telling you what to do but at nearly 20 quid a pouch I'd be concentrating on a slower pace & getting my money's worth Dan. Once in a blue moon is alright for a bit of a laugh & a fast bowl but not all the time mate. SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCHEY MONKEY!??
No not every bowl, I'd like to see how long I can make a clay pipe of baccy last as well; I agree it's normally better to take my time with it. I don't fast smoke at re-enactments:)

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser I'd like to see how long I can make a clay pipe of baccy last!
Best I've ever managed was 45 minutes but I did get 30min once (with relighting); this would disqualify me from any competition...

I thought you were entering a speed smoke off!?

It's way better tasting to smoke slowly though Dan. Sometimes I make a small pipe last over an hour.. The slower it burns the more flavor you can get out of it.

Don't stop training though.. Your country is counting on ya! So is the whole forum!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

It's way better tasting to smoke slowly though Dan. Sometimes I make a small pipe last over an hour.. The slower it burns the more flavor you can get out of it.

Don't stop training though.. Your country is counting on ya! So is the whole forum!
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser Smoked all my pipe baccy now - I don't like the smell or taste of Latakia:)

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit

The clay king is trying to be a switch hitter and play both sides of the aisle.

Respect.

All hail the clay king.

Alejo R.

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 13, 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I mentioned above that I would love to know what blend they use for their contest. I tried searching the web with no luck. Maybe one of our UK friend knows or could find out. If so, please share the info with us. puffy

I mentioned above that I would love to know what blend they use for their contest. I tried searching the web with no luck. Maybe one of our UK friend knows or could find out. If so, please share the info with us. puffy
I participated and participated in the organization of several. Tobacco that is willing to sponsor the event is usually used. It is not as important or influences development as much.

Reactions: The Clay King
Status
Not open for further replies.