Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
Well, today .... Wed, Jan 10th .... I just called in an order --- almost all coins (spun cut).
Tins:
1) Mac Baren Royal Twist
1) Charatan Rolls
1) Davidoff Flake Medallions
2) Savinelli Doblone d'Oro
These will join other tins of coins peacefully resting in the cellar. Did I "NEED" these tins?
Hmm, guess I'm not sure of the exact definition of "NEED" (???).
Also added some Sutliff Bulks:
4oz 507-S Stoved VA
2oz TS-20 Louisiana Perique (since I'm planning on trying more "Homemade Vapers").

Comment for Bbailey324:
Your pic of LBF is totally awesome (!!!). I considered adding some to my (above) TAD, but already have some jarred, now with 11 years age. Still ....

1704927978661.png

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Well, today .... Wed, Jan 10th .... I just called in an order --- almost all coins (spun cut).
Tins:
1) Mac Baren Royal Twist
1) Charatan Rolls
1) Davidoff Flake Medallions
2) Savinelli Doblone d'Oro
These will join other tins of coins peacefully resting in the cellar. Did I "NEED" these tins?
Hmm, guess I'm not sure of the exact definition of "NEED" (???).
Also added some Sutliff Bulks:
4oz 507-S Stoved VA
2oz TS-20 Louisiana Perique (since I'm planning on trying more "Homemade Vapers").

Comment for Bbailey324:
Your pic of LBF is totally awesome (!!!). I considered adding some to my (above) TAD, but already have some jarred, now with 11 years age. Still ....

View attachment 278586
Really like the Sutliff stoved Virginia! Nice haul of goodies!!

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Rattray’s Marlin Flake - 4 100g tins
Rattray’s Old Gowrie - 4 50g tins (never had it)
Match Elizabethan - 2 oz (never had it)

I don’t normally buy tobaccos I’ve never tried at this point (especially pricier ones) but I love Marlin Flake and Old Gowrie can be harder to find so I plunged. The 2 oz of Match Elizabethan wasn’t a huge commitment price-wise.

I’ll be loading the boat whenever there’s another c&d bulk sale as I’m down to under 1 lb of Pegasus which is downright terrifying.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Went into Edwards looking for one thing . . .ended buying a crap ton of other stuff. The McConnell buy was sold as Cuban tobacco sent to the UK and then able to be imported to US because it came from UK. I don’t know. I suck at saying no to buying stuff.

That haul would be tough to resist. I too suffer from that condition.

Back when JR Cigar Factory Store was in Statesville, I’d stop in for a tin or two of Blackwoods flake. Unsuccessfully trying to find a picture of the old walk-in humidor. Guessing, it was 30 ft x 100ft. The first 1/4 of the store was dedicated to pipes, mostly tobacco. All that to say, resistance was futile.

Then there was McCranies in Charlotte.…

Last edited: