PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not much left of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Sam wanted to go outside, so I sat and smoked while she patrolled the back yard. She's by my side right now. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg
SamArmRoundMe2.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 HH Pure Virginia in a Ropp Vintage

53590151263_6b294cec6d_k.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Change of pace -- Visions of Celephais in a BriarWorks dedicated to the aromatics. The bird report up here (@Servant King and others who care) is similar to down south: Stellar's and scrub jays; towhees; junkos; the occasional crow and raven; but also turkey vultures, red-winged hawks; a hummingbird we haven't quite placed (not an Anna's) and tons -- I mean tons -- of chickadees. Spring broke up here in just a few days, which is wild.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Enjoying a bowl of Drew Estate Harvest On Hudson in a Peterson Shannon 06 billiard (becoming quite the workhorse lately) while I do some menial organizational tasks in the workspace. Spring will be overtaken by winter tomorrow night, so I better get a couple in while I can...

Bird report: Dark-eyed junco, California scrub-jay, Spotted towhee, House finch, American crow, Steller's jay, California towhee, California quail, White-crowned sparrow, Red-tailed hawk, American robin, Western bluebird, Northern flicker, and Mourning dove.

shannon.jpg

Change of pace -- Visions of Celephais in a BriarWorks dedicated to the aromatics. The bird report up here (@Servant King and others who care) is similar to down south: Stellar's and scrub jays; towhees; junkos; the occasional crow and raven; but also turkey vultures, red-winged hawks; a hummingbird we haven't quite placed (not an Anna's) and tons -- I mean tons -- of chickadees. Spring broke up here in just a few days, which is wild.
Keep that up and you'll drive the birds away... nnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.