PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of low calorie snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. For the first time, Sam the Scamp gave me some kitty kisses. I was very surprised.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Everybody showed up at one time or another today. Harry the Hairy ate and ran, but not before he wanted my attention, and inside the house. We couldn’t do that, but I made sure he knew he’s liked by us. Abner the Eager ate, came inside to snooze, and went back outside after a couple of hours. Haven’t seen him since. Daisy the Feral Princess spent most of the day snoozing’ on my studio chair, and on the couch. Tomato the Brave was particularly hyper this afternoon. He ran all around the house knocking things over on the floor, and even biting on plastic bottles. Eventually, he wanted to go outside, and tackle the world. I think he lost, but he was good sport about it.
HarryEats6.jpg
DaisyBB1.jpg
Tomato_tongue1.jpg

Sam the Scamp wanted to go outside after being cooped up for so long. I sat and smoked my pipe while she patrolled the back yard and the driveway. When she wanted back inside, she wanted my attention, and laid by my side for a while. For the first time, Sam the Scamp gave me some kitty kisses. I was very surprised. I took her back to her babies after a while. I am pleased that none of my cats or the ferals have tried to go near the babies.
BabiesNursing1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a year 1987 ebony full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Peterson_MarkTwain Ebony.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 297487

Everybody showed up at one time or another today. Harry the Hairy ate and ran, but not before he wanted my attention, and inside the house. We couldn’t do that, but I made sure he knew he’s liked by us. Abner the Eager ate, came inside to snooze, and went back outside after a couple of hours. Haven’t seen him since. Daisy the Feral Princess spent most of the day snoozing’ on my studio chair, and on the couch. Tomato the Brave was particularly hyper this afternoon. He ran all around the house knocking things over on the floor, and even biting on plastic bottles. Eventually, he wanted to go outside, and tackle the world. I think he lost, but he was good sport about it.
View attachment 297488
View attachment 297489
View attachment 297490

Sam the Scamp wanted to go outside after being cooped up for so long. I sat and smoked my pipe while she patrolled the back yard and the driveway. When she wanted back inside, she wanted my attention, and laid by my side for a while. For the first time, Sam the Scamp gave me some kitty kisses. I was very surprised. I took her back to her babies after a while. I am pleased that none of my cats or the ferals have tried to go near the babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.