PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

fishmansf

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
This blend is the bomb. Everything that I love about cigars and Virginia leaf together in one with a dash of perique in the background (I know its in there, even though its not explicitly stated). I wish there was a blend that was regularly available like it because if there were I would smoke it daily. No tongue bite ever and very difficult to overheat, providing a very nutty, smoky, sweet and leathery taste throughout the entire bowl from first light to bottom ash. I'm a "hungry smoker" and regularly overheat my blends leading to tonguebite and loss of flavor after the first half of the bowl but this one is consistently delicious down to the bottom. Tin note is really nice as well and has that musky leather smell from the cigar leaf, sweetness from the VA, some vinegar from the perique (again, I am convinced it is in there). Strangely, all of them together gives a smell that is almost identical to C&D Folklore, sort of a strange, HubaBubba bubblegum smell that is pleasant but unexpected. Anyways, if you haven't tried it or have a tin cellared away, let this be your sign to have some 7 months before Halloween 🤣.

fishmansf

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
I

I will once it rereleases.
You might be able to find a few tins online or even here on the forum. I think it was pretty popular so there could be some. You could also post a "Willing to Buy" as well if you're eager.