PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
geese nope, tim hortons never had any in Canada. Pipe smokers nope the place is too far north you can't actually smoke a pipe it's physically impossible. That's what tobacco costs so much there it's a collectable. And I have to tease you because you did not include the important details that would have made what you wrote into a question.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Was diving into Canada many decades ago to see the Habs play the Bs and at the border they asked for our travel reason and the person driving named Ziggy, Sgt Ziggler an ARMY buddy, said to buy Maple Syrup and Geddy Lee autographs .. lol ah good times. Edit: Come to think of it that entire trip was great, Bruins got crushed but we had such a good time, even when the Habs fan was giving ziggy shit for his Bs jersey and when ziggy stood up he was a good foot taller than the guy, he was 6'6" and like 275 pounds LOL classic

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
Was diving into Canada many decades ago to see the Habs play the Bs and at the border they asked for our travel reason and the person driving named Ziggy, Sgt Ziggler an ARMY buddy, said to buy Maple Syrup and Geddy Lee autographs .. lol ah good times. Edit: Come to think of it that entire trip was great, Bruins got crushed but we had such a good time, even when the Habs fan was giving ziggy shit for his Bs jersey and when ziggy stood up he was a good foot taller than the guy, he was 6'6" and like 275 pounds LOL classic
I have three Geddy Lee autographs. He even autographed a photo of my dog named...Geddy Lee. No lie.