Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello. I am a longtime cigar smoker that recently made the decision to become primarily a pipes smoker. I still have an occasional cigar, but find that I get more pleasure from a good pipe. I’m enjoying exploring, various types of tobacco ranging from the codger blends to some of the more high-end blends. In terms of codger blends, I am fond of Carter Hall, and Lane Q1. I smoke an awful lot of those blends. At least a couple bowls a day. Some days I can smoke the codger blends all day long. In terms of the other blends I find myself drawn too many of the Boswell blends.
I particularly like that I’m quite comfortable smoking a pipe in public people seem to accept pipe smokers more readily than a cigar smoker. it’s a whole New World and I’m looking forward to exploring it more.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!
Please do not quote a post unless you are addressing at least a portion of it.

AreBee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Welcome from Connecticut!

I am a longtime cigar smoker as well and recently started smoking a pipe. Pipe smoking won't replace cigar smoking for me, but will compliment it nicely. Still working on that.