PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Hi everyone, I started a group to discuss, review, and recommend drug store blends. If you would like to share your opinion or are interested look it up in the groups section and join. Hope to see some new members soon,(it's a group and I'm the only one there)LMAO.

dukeofbluz

Lurker
Feb 3, 2010
oh heck yea!

381305838.jpg

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I really like Sir Walter Raleigh. In a pinch I will always smoke Captain Black Royal.

dukeofbluz

Lurker
Feb 3, 2010
I got all that at one of those "Discount cigarette & tobacco" shops about 6 blocks from my house! Every other one I stopped into only had generic bags of pipe tobacco if any.
Jeffrey

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Nice collection of drug store blends dukeofbluz. Glad to see you joined the group. We will look forward to your insights on some of these many blends.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Never tried Granger, Read reviews of it on tobaccoreviews.com. Maybe someone else has tried it.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
I'm interested in Sail Aromatic has anyone tried it? I saw it at the backy shop

and was thought about picking sum up but wanted to hear what the crew thought.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I may use the middle one, It looks like the sign that used to be on the old drugstore that was on my town square.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I never tried it either. If you get some let us all know what you think of it after a few bowls.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I tried it years ago. To me it tasted a little like Prince Albert with a Macbarren topping. I didn't care for it. It was kinda boring.

I understand that this blend has changed a little now, but I can't comment on the new taste.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Guys,
There has been a lot of traffic and discussion lately on blending Drug Store Tobacco's lately.

I think that the Drug Store Tobacco Group could benefit from this discussion.

We need some more discussion and participation in there.

So .... If you're not a member...

Come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies.