PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For the slow child in he tech class, what is a collapse feature? (Born too soon.)

Reactions: shanez

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Er, I appreciate being informed, and now I'd like to be told what the Collapse Feature is/does, and how have I managed to not know about it?

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
At the top of the forum page, to the right of where it says "Main Category" , there is a little arrow that points up (it looks like this ^ ). If you click that, it will collapse the main categories and show the recent posts.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Good thing it's not just me.

Another thing I noticed is that when I click on the Reply link on someone's post it scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the page, which shows me the large footer but obscures the posts area: I don't remember this happening before to-day. Previously the bottomest element on the browser's window was the bottom of the body area: right where it reads Contact Us | Terms and Rules | &c.

PM_QR_issue.jpg

Reactions: BROBS

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Good thing it's not just me.

Another thing I noticed is that when I click on the Reply link on someone's post it scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the page, which shows me the large footer but obscures the posts area: I don't remember this happening before to-day. Previously the bottomest element on the browser's window was the bottom of the body area: right where it reads Contact Us | Terms and Rules | &c.

View attachment 17587

On mobile? It has always done that to me on the mobile version. Whenever I click reply, I have to scroll the screen up a tiny bit to get into the text box.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I believe the weight of all the new ads have crushed the little arrow thingy.
It is only a tiny, little arrow, after all. ?

Need a super arrow for all that extra content!
15.png

Seriously, though, it's possible that the extra code might have interfered with something, but they're already working on it. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3rdguy
Status
Not open for further replies.