PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The other night i was cruising Turbotin and decided to grab more Wessex Gold Brick, thought i ordered some and today i got the box below, checked the order and confirmation email and SOB looks like i DID order this.

Thankfully i love VAs and this doesn’t look too bad. This is what happens when you get a management position and 2 months later there are layoffs and you have to layoff people you like and one of them is your peer in India so now instead of managing 3 ppl your managing 7 and your manager is out on a medical for 8 weeks. 😂

IMG_2920.jpeg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Go back and get the Bricks
I remembered that the site for the Bricks wanted me to take a picture of my ID and upload it for age verification and i was like "nah effffff you" and i guess I found something else to buy, it's all a blur but I do remember being annoyed by having to upload my id. I still have half a dozen or so Wessex Bricks anyway, didn't have any of the Anthology.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I remembered that the site for the Bricks wanted me to take a picture of my ID and upload it for age verification and i was like "nah effffff you" and i guess I found something else to buy, it's all a blur but I do remember being annoyed by having to upload my id. I still have half a dozen or so Wessex Bricks anyway, didn't have any of the Anthology.
4 Noggins and Country Squire have it in stock. Some members have had problems with 4 Noggins. I haven't personally, but I haven't ordered much from them.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Payless has it in stock and cheaper that 4N and CS. I'm disappointed with CS. I won't scan my license on the internet either.
You're all a bunch of 🤬 enablers! I haven't bought tobacco n 6 months hell mb 8 ... i come back here and I buy these tins, then I bought a plug of salty dog just to try it and now I'm being forced yes FORCED into buying more Gold Brick!

Actually Payless is in FL i'm not paying excise tax. lol

Sub-Total:$86.40
Shipping:Calculated during checkout
Sales Tax 7%:$6.05
Excise Tax 85%:$45.90

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
You're all a bunch of 🤬 enablers! I haven't bought tobacco n 6 months hell mb 8 ... i come back here and I buy these tins, then I bought a plug of salty dog just to try it and now I'm being forced yes FORCED into buying more Gold Brick!

Actually Payless is in FL i'm not paying excise tax. lol

Sub-Total:$86.40
Shipping:Calculated during checkout
Sales Tax 7%:$6.05
Excise Tax 85%:$45.90
That's what we're here for.
A bit stee on the excise tax...wow.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
That's what we're here for.
A bit stee on the excise tax...wow.
On the flip side we pay no income tax ... so it's a win, as long as you don't buy large amounts of tobacco here, I do go into the local B&Ms and I'll buy a cigar or a tin now and then just to help them out even bought a Rossi pipe at one it was only $70 bucks so went for it.

Reactions: Leomania