PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
I retired a couple of weeks ago and just received a nice check for all my unused vacation time so I've decided to treat myself to one of Mark's pipes.. But, so many pipes to chose from.. I've narrowed it to these 4 at the moment. How to chose?
UB612T.JPG

SB725T.JPG

SB747T.JPG

BT221T.JPG

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Wait don’t tell me this is like when my wife asks me which pair of shoes she should buy… I’ll say the white pair is perfect… so then she’ll buy the red ones… Hmmm I’ll say #2

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I vote for #3. I prefer the bent Dublin shape would typically pick smooth vs. rusticated so would lean to #1. But that grain on #3 is pretty bad ass.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
I had to take a closer look at the pics on his website.
#4 would be my first pick, then #3.
Normally I would choose the smooth (#1), but not this time. The grain pattern & stain combination doesn't work for me.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I would have to ask myself in what circumstances would I be smoking one of them the most.

Out of doors, driving, easy chair, etc.

My order of choice would have to be:

bullwinkle

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
mostly sitting on the deck.. I mostly use cobs for driving just cause I can preload a few. 4 had caught my eye first, then I saw 2, then I saw 3. then I just saw this one. Next sure what I wouldn use it for or how.
UB611T.JPG

bullwinkle

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
sorry I wasted everyones time.. the hunt is over and I have sent Mark a note to discuss something close to this.
heriberto_poker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.