PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
What a beautiful pipe, and LOVE the experiment. Thanks for posting with a clear count, I am very interested in seeing the progress over time. I am surprised by the amount of coloring already at 50.
I am as well I have several paykoc meers and some of them have hundreds of bowls thru them and nowhere near this much color. I love this pipe its a great smoker and that has made me love meers again.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I am as well I have several paykoc meers and some of them have hundreds of bowls thru them and nowhere near this much color. I love this pipe its a great smoker and that has made me love meers again.
It may doing the same for me. I was thinking that I will be leaving the Chicago pipe show with a meer Bulldog / billiard with a square or styled shank. Your pipe is the one that I was envisioning. Seeing it color only strengthens my desire to get one.

Jbyrd

Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
It may doing the same for me. I was thinking that I will be leaving the Chicago pipe show with a meer Bulldog / billiard with a square or styled shank. Your pipe is the one that I was envisioning. Seeing it color only strengthens my desire to get one.
It is a very light pipe as well it surprised me when I first picked it up. All of my others except my I. Beckler are heavier some are smaller than this bulldog yet weigh more. Good luck in finding what you are looking for. I have never been to a pipe show but I hope to make it to a couple of them next year.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Cheese and crackers that is looking fabulous. Good for you, and it looks like 25 is a good update number on this beauty.

Reactions: Jbyrd

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
Nice! I’m a bowl a day (if lucky) guy, so, it’ll take a bit longer for me.

It’s interesting how the rustication on the shank (not really rustication, but whatever it is) effects the coloring here! Excited to see 100 and beyond!

Reactions: Jbyrd

Jbyrd

Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Nice! I’m a bowl a day (if lucky) guy, so, it’ll take a bit longer for me.

It’s interesting how the rustication on the shank (not really rustication, but whatever it is) effects the coloring here! Excited to see 100 and beyond!
I believe that the piece of plastic the is in the shank may have something to do with it's coloring as well not sure if it is glued in or how it stays in place it is not threaded. That is something I should as said about I guess. I also blow the condensation back in to the bowl out of the shank so that could also be a factor.

Reactions: starrynight