PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Per George Jensen. Most pipe enthusiasts know Per as the longtime Mac Baren Tobacco Company spokesman. Last year he made some changes in his life. He got married, moved to Germany and parted ways with Mac Baren, but not with the tobacco business. He is consulting with Sutliff Tobacco Co., and he created the popular and unique signature tobacco series, “Pipe Force”. Tonight’s discussion will include details on Per’s line of blending tobacco, which has something for everyone. You can smoke them straight, but if you want to blend tobaccos, we will have some good advice on this episode. At the top of the show, since it’s springtime, Brian will discuss seasonal tobaccos and answer two questions that come up often.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.
Per-Georg-Jensen.jpg

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
I feel like Brian Levine is the conan O'Brien of the pipe community and Per Jensen is Captain Holt (Brooklyn 99 reference). Having met both people, I find it amusing to imagine this duo in person. The shared knowledge is always fascinating and I can't wait to try these pound-bag tobaccos in person, but my take away from this interview is... damn, I'd love to see a travel show where Per Jensen showed Brian Levine around his favorite haunts in Germany...