PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Josh Whitehead. Josh is an artisan pipe maker from Florida. When he is not making pipes he also does woodworking projects, crafts pens, does ink drawings, and makes bread. Josh has been making pipes on a part time basis for ten years. He works in IT for his regular job. At the top of the show, Brian will have a trip report on the Chicago Pipe Show from last weekend.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Josh-Whitehead-1.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Chopper

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brian, great show with an interesting guest. I don't know how these guys rock these huge beards. I can grow one but choose to shave because the one time I tried to grow a beard, it drove me nuts. Mustaches are a different story. Add yet another pipe maker that I'm going to have to check out as my list is ever expanding. I'm sorry I didn't get the opportunity to stop and say hi as I got into so many interesting conversations with all of the people that I was sitting around in Chicago, that oftentimes felt like I couldn't pull away. That and the choice tobaccos everyone was sharing. In regards to your rant, I rarely comment, but as a younger pipe smoker there were so many interesting younger/newer people at the show and it was extremely refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to the older guys and getting historical perspective, but the show is happening right now. Let's enjoy it and hope that it lasts.

Thanks for another great show.

Jason