Premier League, Championship League, League One, etc.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Any Chelsea supporters on the forum, no? Didn't think so, like policeman, never around when you want one.

Just in case there's any of the lairy boot boys lurking, the score was:
Arsenal 5 Chelsea 0.......lovely! 🙂

Jason cundy won't have so much to say on tonight's talk sport! Lol
Love it, what a shame he's not on the forum.
Man, what a beating. Good job, I honestly can't stand em.

Reactions: simong
Jun 9, 2018
England
Any Chelsea supporters on the forum, no? Didn't think so, like policeman, never around when you want one.

Just in case there's any of the lairy boot boys lurking, the score was:
Arsenal 5 Chelsea 0.......lovely! 🙂

Jason cundy won't have so much to say on tonight's talk sport! Lol
Love it, what a shame he's not on the forum.
Chelsea are a right dog's dinner. The amount of money they've spent💲😳

Jun 9, 2018
England
I didn't watch but I caught the result in my online newspaper. That's 3 on the bounce that Spurs have lost. I know a certain moderater that won't be too happy.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
He was out playing (lousy) golf, so the Spurs' results are inline with my own crappy day! Yeah, three in a row, the kind of record nobody wants.
We were virtually out of nabbing 4th place before this game, but now it's sealed.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg
Jun 9, 2018
England
Happily ensconced in arm chair watching Madrid and Munich.
I dozed off and missed it! What a mug🤦🏻‍♂️. I've read a report in the papers and the final minutes sounded awesome. I'll have to watch the highlights on YouTube.

Can Borussia Dortmund overcome the odds and beat the mighty Real Madrid in the final? I'd love to see them do it.

Hopefully I won't fall asleep and miss the final 😴

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Tuchel has a hell of a lot to answer for there. What in the name of God was he thinking taking off his best players? He took of Kane for heaven's sake. Like, he mustn't have watched Madrid, because any fool knows they are likely to score before the 90 mins is up, and Kane will be vital. And he brought on that defender who had a nightmare last weekend. Ripped the guts out of the spine of the team, and destroyed the equliibrium. If I was the Bayern Chairman I'd want his resignation papers on my table in the morning. Ironically, this was the worst managerial display since Poch decided to play Kane in the final against Liverpool, one takes him off when he shouldn't, the other plays him when he shouldn't. I just hope BD can do em in the final, I can't see any reason why not.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
Funny little article. Maybe I'm going soft, or maybe it's @simong 's fault, but I think I would prefer to see the gooners take it... Maybe i just hate the thought of us throwing a match. Or maybe it's all to do with how likely (or not) we are to win it anyway...

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Funny little article. Maybe I'm going soft, or maybe it's @simong 's fault, but I think I would prefer to see the gooners take it... Maybe i just hate the thought of us throwing a match. Or maybe it's all to do with how likely (or not) we are to win it anyway...

Given the result against Palace, I doubt very much that United will muster anything against Arsenal. The ball is firmly in City's court, and there is more jeopardy in their game against Spurs. As such, I doubt Spurs will mount much of a challenge. Spurs will be 'playing for the fans', and we all know what the fans want. Spurs wouldn't be able to stop them even if they tried anyway. I only hope United can some how do them in the cup final and stop them from doing the double.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Aspall - Upshall, One - Nil to the Arsenal.🙂
DSC_0507.JPG
Sort of rhymes if you say it with a brummie accent.

Gunners were hoping for some divine intervention yesterday. Alas, God wasn't shining his light over Fulham. City's title, yet again. 😕

Poor old Fulham, always felt sorry for the supporters there. Remember when Al Fayed bought the club and stuck a huge statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage?! Lol

Jun 9, 2018
England
Aspall - Upshall, One - Nil to the Arsenal.🙂
View attachment 309765
Sort of rhymes if you say it with a brummie accent.

Gunners were hoping for some divine intervention yesterday. Alas, God wasn't shining his light over Fulham. City's title, yet again. 😕

Poor old Fulham, always felt sorry for the supporters there. Remember when Al Fayed bought the club and stuck a huge statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage?! Lol
LOL! I'd forgotten about the MJ statue 😆

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I caught a glimpse of Wayne Rooney the weekend, doing some ‘punditry’……..he’s aging well. Lol
Looks as if he should be out tarmacking drives instead of being in a tv studio!

Reactions: jpmcwjr