Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
At this point in time, I only have two Blatter & Blatter pipes.

Patrick Blatter, the pipemaker, referred to this pipe as a Lovat when I selected it at the shop; it has no saddle bit stem; the shank is round, so it's not a Canadian (but, it was literally made in Canada). I would defer to its creator, but it’s technically a Liverpool.

20240422_122025.jpg

Here’s an estate Blatter & Blatter Billiard I picked up awhile back:

20240422_122006.jpg

I’m not sure when I’ll get to Montreal next since the family members we visited have now moved to Halifax. It could be awhile before I can buy a pipe from the shop in-person.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
At this point in time, I only have two Blatter & Blatter pipes.

Patrick Blatter, the pipemaker, referred to this pipe as a Lovat when I selected it at the shop; it has no saddle bit stem; the shank is round, so it's not a Canadian (but, it was literally made in Canada). I would defer to its creator, but it’s technically a Liverpool.

View attachment 305145

Here’s an estate Blatter & Blatter Billiard I picked up awhile back:

View attachment 305146

I’m not sure when I’ll get to Montreal next since the family members we visited have now moved to Halifax. It could be awhile before I can buy a pipe from the shop in-person.
Two VERY beautiful pipes!

• Love
Reactions: TheIronMonkey

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
This Select Blatter pipe was commissioned by an American businessman, but he didn’t end up choosing it once he saw it in person. My late pipe smoking mentor, Rusty, chose this pipe for its uniqueness because it’s one of those rare pipes that was made from Algerian briar.

This was the 19th pipe made in 2004 by Robert Blatter. It is of a soft Algerian briar which has been rusticated. It was a beach colour briar pipe prior to it being worked in, and is now taken on a beautiful dark brown hue.

IMG_2404.jpeg