PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
My "wilds" are the thick close forests of America's Mid Atlantic region. Everything is trees growing right to the path. I love it, I really do. In my more dense, closer to urban than rural setting, I can go down to the woods, take 10 steps off the path, and get lost in my own little world. The past few years have been me getting lost with a pipe.

The big downside of my tree filled paradise is a decided lack of photogenic areas. Trying to take pictures beyond "yep, that's a tree" is a challenge.

Cyxelsid

Starting to Get Obsessed
This is a recent stop I made at San Onofre State Beach in Southern California. The two concrete domes in the background (which either look like two breasts and nipples on a cold day, or a space port from StarWars, depending on how much of your geek is showing) is the San Onfore Nuclear Power Plant, recently shut down and beginning it's 25 year decommissioning process.

Looking forward to sharing more photos of me Smoking in the Wild as my wife, two dogs, and two cats make the trek to Colorado in the coming months! I really hope to have pics of Yellowstone in the next 12 months!

20240223_170734.jpg

slewthy

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
Shropshire, UK
This is a recent stop I made at San Onofre State Beach in Southern California. The two concrete domes in the background (which either look like two breasts and nipples on a cold day, or a space port from StarWars, depending on how much of your geek is showing) is the San Onfore Nuclear Power Plant, recently shut down and beginning it's 25 year decommissioning process.

Looking forward to sharing more photos of me Smoking in the Wild as my wife, two dogs, and two cats make the trek to Colorado in the coming months! I really hope to have pics of Yellowstone in the next 12 months!

View attachment 304304
Was that the place Leslie Nielsen said always reminded him of his ex wife?

I like this thread. I hope to share something of where I live soon..

Reactions: Cyxelsid