Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We ARE going to have a Thanksgiving Radio Show this week!
Brian and I discussed it, and I thought it would be a great excuse to have a deadline to get away from my family by 6:30 to make it home by 7:30 to start the show by 8 .... ha ha ha!
We were looking ahead at the calendar and noticed that we have shows falling on Valentine's Day, The Chicago Pipe Show, and the 4th of July. We decided to stand firm, suck it up and stick to the show schedule. It's almost like working in a restaurant - you have to work nights and holidays.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well I, for one, appreciate that! I can't imagine anything more relaxing after a Thanksgiving meal than kicking back

with my favorite blend and listening to the show. My only beef is I'm can't get enough of it! Longer shows and more often, puleeze. :clap:
Here's a challenge. I will spend at least $50 with every sponsor that advertises tobacco on this week's show.

Hopefully others here will join in the challenge and get more sponsors on board.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
He'll be a great man if he doesn't beat you over the head for proper capitalization and spelling. Haha.
Thank you for sticking to the schedule and not being one of these people that bitch about having to work on a holiday.
Be thankful you have a job!
Looking forward to it!

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
You have no clue how much I appreciate this. I've been so busy anymore that I rarely have time for the forums; the radioshow is the only semblance of camaraderie I get these days, and it's easy to get on my Ipod on the go.
Thanks for all the hard work that you and Brian do!!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@cortezattic

I will spend at least $50 with every sponsor that advertises tobacco on this week's show.
Ha! I just signed up Cup O Joes, and we have SmokingPipes and 4noggins as repeats!
@Spartan

Thank you for sticking to the schedule and not being one of these people that bitch about having to work on a holiday.
I was going to picket the Pipes Magazine studio, but Brian filed a complaint with the National Labor Relations Board to stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.