PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Truett Smith. Truett is the Pipe Manager for SmokingPipes.com, which includes buying pipes from large-scale manufacturers and individual artisans. He has been with SmokingPipes.com for five and a half years. He started in copywriting, then merchandising, and became the pipe manager / buyer in June 2023. Prior to working for SmokingPipes.com, he smoked pipes for several years, and was one of their customers. He’s been smoking pipes for 12-years now. He also plays guitar, and enjoys a good game of chess. At the top of the show we will have a Pipes 101 segment discussing the differences between the Bulldog and Rhodesian shapes, and their variances.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Truett-Smith.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I enjoy reading his write-ups on various pipes on the site. His writing helps you examine the pipes more thoroughly & thoughtfully before making a purchase. He’s good at his job. 😆 Looking forward to listening. 👍☕
Agreed.

I'd love to get Brian talking to Truett and Shane a little bit about fashion. Both of them seem to rock some high-end (for me) threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Simmerdown☕️