PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. First bowl of the month, with Davidoff - Flake Medallions, in a Stanwell Calabash. First day at work, after a rare vacation. Looking forward to a quick end to a hellish August. Longing for autumn. I'm a freaking bohemian. God bless and keep you always.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Good afternoon. First bowl of the month, with Davidoff - Flake Medallions, in a Stanwell Calabash. First day at work, after a rare vacation. Looking forward to a quick end to a hellish August. Longing for autumn. I'm a freaking bohemian. God bless and keep you always.
I love that blend, VAs are tough for me but I need to crack a tin of this again ans see how I fare. It’s right up there with Escudo and Peterson Navy rolls in my book!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
More HH Latakia with Rustica in a shallow blasted Scovgaard pickax’s with horn

My PAD has gotten so bad that I paid for a lifetime subscription of Freedom App which blocks apps and websites across devices! 😂 it’s not intended to stop me entirely, just keep it somewhere nearing sanity. I think I could be on that hoarding show as a “micro hoarder” 😂

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I love that blend, VAs are tough for me but I need to crack a tin of this again ans see how I fare. It’s right up there with Escudo and Peterson Navy rolls in my book!
wow ¡¡¡ Escudo and Peterson Navy rolls. Those tobaccos that transport you to that golden age of tobacco. Good choice my friend. It fades, as here in Europe, is exterminating the tradition of tobacco and good whisky.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.