PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a busy day, much of it on the phone with a great friend chatting about a wide variety of subjects. Here's what I smoked since I was here last:

Year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

First release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

Year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg

Year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Currently, I am relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. And have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
McC 40th in my Herbaugh bamboo billiard.

IMG-1222.png

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Finally time for a work-is-done-for-the-day pipe. Quick burger meat and cheese followed by a slow smoke. Time to contemplate what to do about these pesky coyotes. Had to jump off the mower and chase one through the woods trying to pack a chicken away. Got the bird back, but lost another. Rural life...

View attachment 307221
A Great Pyrenees does wonders with keeping them in check if you
have the space for one. I get one or two yotes a year up here on my spread in VA but Hornady does the work instead of the dog. South of me across the James River they have more problems with them attacking livestock. Good luck with them as I hate hearing that.