PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I felt like, after having a go and surviving War Horse Bar, I needed something truly amazing today. LOL 😝

So, time for my oldest tobacco and pipe!

1974 Murray’s Erinmore Cube Cut in a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with a vulcanite stem.

To @ashdigger who gifted me this beautiful pipe! ❤️

I didn’t smoke this blend when it came out in the 70s, but I did smoke Erinmore Flake in the early 80s and this has that Pineapple essence to it, in taste and room note. The tin note however, is like a cross between Condor and Erinmore, which always makes me wonder, that with the popularity of Condor, if Murray was trying to put a Condor spin with their blends back then. Hmm 🤔

This is old Erinmore, and I wish you were all here to share this Classic Murray with.

Long Live the Name of Murray! ❤️

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

And for his fine compliment, this one is for @Sobrbiker ❤️

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

Last edited:

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Some Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired in a Dr. Grabow Royalton to settle my nerves, because boy am I ever nervous tonight! Tomorrow morning I'm getting all 12 of my remaining teeth taken out so that (when my gums heal in 3 months or so) I can get dentures, and I've been having a whole heck of a lot of anxiety about it all day. I've got a good meal plan made up for the few months of recovery after the surgery so I'm as prepared as I'm gonna be for it, but I'm still shaking in my boots a bit.

IMG20240513191443~2.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
3Ps in my BST oval shank billiard.

IMG-1237.png

Silverwing

Might Stick Around
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Some Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired in a Dr. Grabow Royalton to settle my nerves, because boy am I ever nervous tonight! Tomorrow morning I'm getting all 12 of my remaining teeth taken out so that (when my gums heal in 3 months or so) I can get dentures, and I've been having a whole heck of a lot of anxiety about it all day. I've got a good meal plan made up for the few months of recovery after the surgery so I'm as prepared as I'm gonna be for it, but I'm still shaking in my boots a bit.
View attachment 310125
that’s a really pretty Grabow. Good luck with your surgery.