Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Nice hound. For some reason I had thought he was all black
Thanks, we dig him!
He’s actually a non-standard coloration: same pattern as black and tan, but a dark brindle where the tan would be. Being a non-standard is probably why the breeder we had gotten our red Kevin (RIP) from offered him to us.

That pic is the lightest I’ve seen his brindle look to date, most be the low sunshine.
IMG_0489.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Been traffic copping the ferals. Abner the Eager's leg is looking much better, and he's walking on all fours. I stayed with him since he was afraid of Tomato the Brave and Harry the Hairy. Abner ate more than usual because he knew I was protecting him, and showed his appreciation with a happy face. As for me, I've a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Special Curly in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight, so I'll end the day with this smoke.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Thanks, we dig him!
He’s actually a non-standard coloration: same pattern as black and tan, but a dark brindle where the tan would be. Being a non-standard is probably why the breeder we had gotten our red Kevin (RIP) from offered him to us.

That pic is the lightest I’ve seen his brindle look to date, most be the low sunshine.
View attachment 309867
Yeah he's a great looking hound. Thanks for the follow-up, I've never seen that brindling on the "points" before.

Marlin Flake, straight this time
1000002225.jpg

KORNEY

Can't Leave
Mar 26, 2021
Israel
Today is a special day and everything about it seems special!

Today is Remembrance Day.....

In memory of the people who fell defending our small country.

25,034 people gave their lives for us and the State of Israel. A state that is so young is 76 years since Independence. 0B56D50E-1217-44EE-9AAD-A6CE6213F195.jpeg

Emanuel de Queiroz Emiliano Virgin Blast Chubby Nosewarmer with Cornell & Diehl - Old Joe Krantz5975296E-D78E-4C86-8601-592C1B442EE9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.