PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
@Roach1 You should. Some guys dont like cigar leaf but its not up front and in your face. Knowing what you like I think you would enjoy it. It leaves a bit of sweetness on the tongue and its full bodied and a little on the dark side. I like it with added perique. I think most blends that have perique go a little light on it but that is probably just me. BTW, I always use the Torben Dansk Perique for blending. I find it stronger than the McConnell. I dont get much flavor from that one. I imagine there are better Periques but those are the two we can get over here.

Roach1

Can't Leave
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
@Roach1 You should. Some guys dont like cigar leaf but its not up front and in your face. Knowing what you like I think you would enjoy it. It leaves a bit of sweetness on the tongue and its full bodied and a little on the dark side. I like it with added perique. I think most blends that have perique go a little light on it but that is probably just me. BTW, I always use the Torben Dansk Perique for blending. I find it stronger than the McConnell. I dont get much flavor from that one. I imagine there are better Periques but those are the two we can get over here.
You are right most Vapers here are little light on the Perique. When I made my HU Delight I added 10% more Perique. I also bought Torben Dansk, all DTM products are very good.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
This makes me remember, when as a teenager, I liked the stench of tobacco on some women's breath. It made me horny. Oh my god, I need a psychiatrist who drinks whiskey, or a shot of whiskey.View attachment 310245
It’s so good to have you back @JOHN72, I missed your thoughtfully abstracted amusing musings! And your love of everything nautical.
Wilke 193 in a IMP, cleaned pipes and properly dried tobacco makes for a great start to the day ! With coffee of course1715701648435.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.