PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Sam and the two scampers woke me up, but at least it was later than usual. Watching High Heat. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's still raining, so no walks today. The forecast for the rest of the week and weekend isn't encouraging, but my local news affiliate is often wrong, so I am hopeful.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

BayouGhost

Lurker
Apr 10, 2024
PA, USA
3956B999-8D2C-48B4-A08C-F213766F48DC.jpeg
Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar in a Savinelli 121 no filter pot shaped Luisa. Although I have been known to sleep on a bed of perique at night, I enjoy English blends on a cloud filled windy day, pretending that I am in the Peak District of the midlands or on the prow of the HMS Victory. I had beers with one of Lord Nelson’s decendants, also a Nelson who was at the US Naval Academy years ago. The naval tradition was definitely passed down the line.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I was right about the inaccurate weather forecasts of our local station, so I got in one set of walking reps. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the scampers wrestle as I watch the Reds-Diamondbacks game. Cleaned a few pipes earlier, too.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.