PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Mac Baren’s Scottish Blend in a 221 Peterson’s spigot with a Cumberland stem which I’ve just finished restoring. Love this Birdseye grain. It was a pipe I was meant to sell but couldn’t bring myself to. puffy View attachment 45611
I really enjoyed the pipeful of Mac Baren Scottish Blend I smoked in my clay pipe last year; I expected it being something like Clan.
I really like all the Mac Baren pipe tobacco but especially the Virginia No. 1 and Scottish Blend; I've also tried the Three Nuns in my clay.

Crawley1066

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 14, 2014
United Kingdom
www.jpcleather.com
I really enjoyed the pipeful of Mac Baren Scottish Blend I smoked in my clay pipe last year; I expected it being something like Clan.
I really like all the Mac Baren pipe tobacco but especially the Virginia No. 1 and Scottish Blend; I've also tried the Three Nuns in my clay.
It’s my first dive into Mac Baren’s. Enjoyed it very much - probably on par with the Commoys Scottish I have too.
Now smoking the Commoys in a chimney stack pipe I made.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ooo-la-la, KBV Sakuru, the highly refined cherry blossom aromatic, sample courtesy of a Forums member, in a straight blast taper stem billiard Kaywoodie. This is aromatic at its best, and cherry flavor as never before, truly giving the tobacco the stage but adding a lovely accent of the blossoms, more than just cherries. Thank you so much for the sample, which will go for a few more bowls.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in a Falcon with a Meer Bowl...
H1M3a7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.