PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Probably with the most variations on a theme there's a Bulldog for every taste - from slim and elegant to the more muscular and chunky such as these two:-
1) B.C maker (unknown) stamped EI GI HJ (unknown) on the mount with marks for London 1899.
2) Unknown maker with F.E (unknown) stamped on the band with marks for London 1884 and meerschaum screw bowl
+ Davidoff ENGLISH MIXTURE:-

20201006_162257_resized.jpg

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
After finishing the Comoy's Cask #4 (first time smoking it--very mild and easy going), I'm lighting up my first Latakia blend of the season--Watch City's Ahab's Comfort. Talk about going from 0 to 60!

Although is supposedly a lat bomb, it's incredibly mild and smoke in my MM cob. Pretty much smokes itself! Very delicious indeed and perfect for the cooler afternoons here in San Francisco.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Five Brothers in a Meer...
iuFWcK6.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with pineapple and cherries for dessert. Now smoking KBV The Endless Void (Hellstar) in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Rays game.

Status
Not open for further replies.