PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
So today is the year anniversary of my mother’s burial and we went to the cemetery for a short time. Her parents are also buried there and I always leave a bit of pipe tobacco for my grandfather, who passed almost 20 years before I was born but was rarely know to be without a pipe in his mouth. I left some EMP today and that’s what I’m smoking in the House pipe — for an hour or so of further reflection.

Lest you think I’m too maudlin I will note my Alma mater is playing tomorrow in the round of 32 — and the women's team is taking the court in a bit today.

I hope everyone is having a fine Saturday. 1AD1E145-378B-4584-BF33-6A11441F7257.jpeg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

ijD50tz.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Been working in the back yard all day building a new landing and stairs over the new concrete patio, so haven't posted. Had 2 bowls of Smoker's Pride Cherry in a MM pride while working and a nice large bowl of Haunted Bookshop in a MM General when I finished for the day. Just have to do some finishing work on the handrails tomorrow.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I don't have a release date on this upcoming blend, but I can say it's made of pure, well aged Virginias from several countries, and it's a real plug to be sold in four ounce bars. This will likely be interrupted by dinner, but I'll finish it afterward.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.