Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...​

rP13gZe.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Bought a heat gun yesterday and made some minor adjustments in a few Peterson acrylic stems to improve the angles. Easier than anything!
Smoking Three Friars all day.
Spent an hour and a half “zooming” with some high school buddies and reminiscing about the old days.
Happy smokes to all and to all a good night.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Smoked some 2013 GLP Gaslight after lunch. Wrote a review here:

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Bought a heat gun yesterday and made some minor adjustments in a few Peterson acrylic stems to improve the angles. Easier than anything!
Smoking Three Friars all day.
Spent an hour and a half “zooming” with some high school buddies and reminiscing about the old days.
Happy smokes to all and to all a good night.
I've also used a heat gun to work on stems. Straightened, drilled for a better draw and then rebent. I was so worried I was going to screw it up, but it wasn't as hard as I had imagined.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Well, since I've been watching a baseball game, I figured I could get into the spirit of it with an off-diet lunch. Enjoyed four jumbo Nathan's hot dogs with mustard and chili, some popcorn, peanuts, and a Blue Bunny Vanilla Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream cone. That'll hold me for a few minutes!! :) I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 146197
Hope you managed a seventh inning stretch! Sounds perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.