weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Black Irish X in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

WYoCgIC.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The release date is May 24 at noon EST. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
BBB Best Make packed with LJP Boston Slices. Black coffee on the side. Really like this blend alot. Ordered a pound of it. Does anybody know if the LJP paint cans can be used for long term storage ?
View attachment 146247
The answers have been mixed on this subject. Some say they work long term, and some discovered that they don't. Based on that, I wouldn't take the chance of leaving tobacco in those cans.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the first third mark on this bowl of year 2014 4Noggins Prairie Wind in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Been awhile since I smoked this pipe. Have enough of this tobacco for one more smoke. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes as I watch The Deputy.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Did a little garage organizing this morning and enjoyed some Founding Fathers in a MM Mark Twain. Now to do some work in the house. Ash has been falling from the fires to our Northwest so will have to sweep the porch and dust off the furniture when its time for happy hour.
The Epiphany is good stuff
Epiphany is indeed good stuff. I smoked several bowls of it today from the same GBD billiard. It is a great all day smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.