PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
You are then the undisputed Clay King for certain! Slow or fast. Your mission is to take first place in both competitions.

As for the mulled wine, there must be some competition over there for that too. If not, you'll have to invent one.
@brian64 @The Amish Tyrant Got another packet of Clan today; still practicing for clay pipe smoking competitions. I see why they smoke Clan in the clay pipe smoking competition I'm practicing for; I can down a clay pipe of Clan in under a minute!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
That's great Dan, but we want video next time or it didn't happen!!!

And keep up the intensive training schedule...you're bound for glory in the next high-stakes competition over there!
@brian64 @The Amish Tyrant Been volunteering for the Don Catchment Rivers Trust again today. Copying my files to a new hard drive; seems to take hours...
I don't want to fall asleep ?? in the bath:)
Going to get some more Clan down my throat!!!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Daamn Halfdan.. You can put em down. I can smoke a packet of cigarettes in an hour, If I'm driving. No way I could get that condor down so fast.. and for the mulled wine, that's something.

Be careful chugging that booze though.. That's a slippery slope.. I know I've slipped down it a time or two.

View attachment 153002
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser Thanks for the advice; glad you enjoyed the videos. I can smoke a cigarette in one drag!
Smoked all my Clan now.

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky
I surprised my wife one year, a long time ago, and took her to the Kentucky State Fair Pipe Smoking Contest. I even didn't enter so as she wouldn't be left alone in a strange crowd. She STILL said it was worse than watching Paint Dry!

I haven't taken her to the fair since then! rotf

Reactions: kcghost
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser You'd probably lose:)
What if I don't win the clay pipe smoking competition???

That would certainly make you a loser.. If you do lose, just come on here and tell us you won. We'll except that as truth and congratulate you.

You have the full support and backing of Pipesmagazine.. That's a big deal, you will definently have the upper hand.

My money is on you bro! Now get out there and smoke some ass!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
That would certainly make you a loser.. If you do lose, just come on here and tell us you won. We'll except that as truth and congratulate you.

You have the full support and backing of Pipesmagazine.. That's a big deal, you will definently have the upper hand.

@Richmond B. Funkenhouser Many thanks; going to down another clay now!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Downed my clay of Special Virginia in 1min 245s!

Status
Not open for further replies.