PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

jakesmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Michigan
Does Pipe Notes have a mailing list that gives updates or do I need to check the site more regularly?

I've primarily used it for light research, but apparently need to check inmore often (despite not being in the market for a Zippo - the PPN pipe looked slick).
I believe they update every Sunday? Also there is a back up list you can get on for the lighter not sure if it’s too late or not.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Does Pipe Notes have a mailing list that gives updates or do I need to check the site more regularly?

I've primarily used it for light research, but apparently need to check inmore often (despite not being in the market for a Zippo - the PPN pipe looked slick).
You can sign up for pipe notes updates. I get an email whenever anything is posted. And yes there is a waiting list for unclaimed Pete geek lighters.

Reactions: Nevaditude

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
This is embarrassing - my box was sitting outside the garage as I was headed back from lunch, so jumped out and put it on the workbench, so focused on our soon to be blizzard, I completely forgot about it until now. Guess I'll open it tomorrow early a.m. after the first round of snow blowing!

I'm not worthy!