PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I didn't get my Pete Geek lighter in the mail today, but I did get a new Shillelagh as a present from a friend of mine in Ireland so I'll call the day a win.View attachment 204845View attachment 204846
Very surprising - maybe reach out?

Pups look great and my sense of guilt for mine having arrived only goes so far, lol. A little fuel and sipping in the garage looking out at soon to be -9 degrees and our accumulated and just replenished blanket of snow out back which is now over my knees. We keep an area shoveled out for our dogs, one of which just went outside, stood for a minute and decided he’s going to hold it for awhile. He could not understand it is only going to get colder, haha, but we’ll go back out when he nudges again later.

43EE0D2A-A6A1-44BC-890E-877717CA668D.jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI

Pups look great and my sense of guilt for mine having arrived only goes so far, lol. A little fuel and sipping in the garage looking out at soon to be -9 degrees and our accumulated and just replenished blanket of snow out back which is now over my knees. We keep an area shoveled out for our dogs, one of which just went outside, stood for a minute and decided he’s going to hold it for awhile. He could not understand it is only going to get colder, haha, but we’ll go back out when he nudges again later.

View attachment 204865
My water dog, won't go outside if it's raining. She will hold it all day as long as she doesn't get wet.....

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea

View attachment 204865
Dang! I missed the pups in the back ground. My bad!