PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands

Does not work in France....I guess it sort of works but Its pretty terrible and half the stuff just keeps trying to load.
I tried your link. Within a split second it was there... may be a local temporary problem?

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I gifted my previous claw meerschaum since the draw was too restricted, but I dig the claw style and was waiting for the opportune time. Well, tonight's the night.

Enter Dr. Watson's claw meerschaum, with busts of the Doctor and Sherlock Holmes (smoking a pipe), a calabash, and a magnifying glass on the egg being grasped by talons.

While normally less is more and there is a lot going on with this pipe, I was drawn to it.

20231125_172438.jpg20231125_172351.jpg20231125_172253.jpg20231125_172241.jpg20231125_172211.jpg20231125_172129.jpg

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
IMG_4760.jpeg
This is my meerschaum. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I’m not a PAD kind of guy, but I’ve always liked the look of lattice meerschaums, and decided I would buy one at some point. Never got around to it though. My girlfriend, the wonderful woman she is, snuck onto my computer and found the pipes I’ve been scoping out online.

We have a tradition of doing a weekly gift opening in the December weekends leading up to Christmas, and this is what she got me! I think it’s beautiful, and exactly my shape, size, and style. I’m currently enjoying my first bowl out of it as I type this post!

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
View attachment 264411
This is my meerschaum. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I’m not a PAD kind of guy, but I’ve always liked the look of lattice meerschaums, and decided I would buy one at some point. Never got around to it though. My girlfriend, the wonderful woman she is, snuck onto my computer and found the pipes I’ve been scoping out online.

We have a tradition of doing a weekly gift opening in the December weekends leading up to Christmas, and this is what she got me! I think it’s beautiful, and exactly my shape, size, and style. I’m currently enjoying my first bowl out of it as I type this post!
Wonderful pipe! Enjoy it in good health.