PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Good morning. After more than a week with the damn covid. I start with the first pipe. A bowl of dt Veermaster Hamborger, in a Charles Towne Cobbler MM. I blamed my cold, on a couple of very cold beers. It seems that it was really the covid that shook me up again. I'm still sore, but what the heck, today is a rest day, and I missed a little tobacco. Here in Spain we finally got some snow and some torrential rains. I missed you guys. Hope you are well. I wish you a happy saturday. And God bless you.View attachment 280998
Welcome back John!!1705770112374.png

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Good morning. After more than a week with the damn covid. I start with the first pipe. A bowl of dt Veermaster Hamborger, in a Charles Towne Cobbler MM. I blamed my cold, on a couple of very cold beers. It seems that it was really the covid that shook me up again. I'm still sore, but what the heck, today is a rest day, and I missed a little tobacco. Here in Spain we finally got some snow and some torrential rains. I missed you guys. Hope you are well. I wish you a happy saturday. And God bless you.View attachment 280998
John, so great to see you back in action. You have to be careful with drinking Mexican beer, if you forget to put a lime in the Corona bottle it could become Covid. 🫠

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Back home, but truck still down at bottom of hill. Did I say 1/2 mile? On second thought, I think it is more like 2 miles, maybe three. Got about 1/3 the way and the rain, looming dark, and electrolyte loss forced me to retire. Good news is was able to pick up my Merchant Service Cutty from the post office...the original stem was way too tight at the bit and would only pass my thinnest pipe cleaners with difficulty..then the bit broke. Emailed them and they said 'send it back!' Now it is beautifully restemmed, airway is great, pipe cleaner is easy, and here I am with Viprati as first bowl in my newly restemmed Merchant Service Dark Smooth Cutty. It's a dream...come true! :)
View attachment 280930 Electrolyte replacement therapy commencing with a Boneyard RPM IPA.
Good luck with the recovering the truck! Great looking pipe.
Great beer selection; if you’re ever in Bend, Oregon, check out there brewery.

What’s your opinion of that smoke?I’ve considered snatching up a few but always grab what I know.
I love bold flavorful and often very strong leaves in my cigar. This one, with its Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper (IIRC) is very enjoyable to me. This delivers very well, as an earthy savory smoke. Very similar to Nicaraguan Puro with Ligero tobacco, but the wrapper gives a umami/savory taste.

I like it quite a lot! Having said that, I like most tobacco a lot 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.