PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGadelha

Lurker
Mar 5, 2021
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
G.L Pease Telegraph Hill in a Danske Club (bent Dublin? I'm still relatively bad a recognizing pipe shapes). Don't you just love when you find a tin you had forgotten about and it has 6 years on it already? Opened a drawer and there it was, tinder dry, since I left it in the tin and it already had been cracked open, but it smoked perfectly, which is usually my experience with virginia blends. With latakia, I prefer them a little bit on the moist side, not too much.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-31 at 21.39.45.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit.
View attachment 299852

Currently, I'm close to finishing bowl of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth dark brown medium bend pre-WWII Inderwick’s (Comoy’s) Carnaby Street 37 stack dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 299853
I wonder if the fellow who owned those two pipes up above EVER considered that they would not only still be around, but that someone would be smoking and enjoying them 112 years later? I wonder which pipes of mine will stand the test of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.