PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Whilst poking about in a neglected part of my tobacco cellar I came across a bag of Ponderosa mixture from the Wynbrier Ltd. Smoke Shop (Estes Park, Colorado) which I purchased some years ago. Wynbrier is still in business, but this tobacco is not currently on their blend list so I cannot tell you anything about it other than the fact that it seems to have aged well, and was an enjoyable smoke in a Missouri Meerschaum cob pipe.

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
Brought out some special tobacco only for special occasions…Easter makes the grade for a special occasion In my books.

GL Pease Raven’s Wing in this Radice Rind billiard pipe. Love the shank on this pipe with the fabulous rustication. The tobacco is still beefy after all these years. Runnin’ low on it though….that part sucks.

IMG_1541.jpegIMG_1542.jpeg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 SG Best Brown in a Radice Silk Cut 55

52890774014_0811a4a6c2_o.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Got a few lingering house things done and now onto a bowl of Proper English from LA’s Tobacco Traders. In a pipe I don’t smoke often — but which has to be my oldest from the mid 90s — a rusticated Viking.

Fixin to get going with a “TNT” Tri tip from nearby Willowside Meats, which is proving to be fantastic. I’m hoping this one will work for tacos (with homemade corn tortillas) midweek.

IMG_5494.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

Currently, I'm close to finishing bowl of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth dark brown medium bend pre-WWII Inderwick’s (Comoy’s) Carnaby Street 37 stack dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Inderwick's CarnabyStreet37.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.