PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the last third of this bowl of well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Been busy cleaning three really old estate pipes, and taking out recycle. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
It may when she catches one:)
I hope she doesn’t. The first time she did this a few years ago she charged a completely puzzled three year old black bear coming out of the same path who was contemplating what small, furry, and apparently vicious creature was tearing towards him. Most unfortunately, when I ran around the house to see what it was the bear was startled and ran away for which my pup took full credit. Speaking of bears I may go get some Bow Legged Bear now.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a BST

53018497565_deedb0f2d3_o.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Last night's Union Square left me with an awfully sore throat, as I've noticed that Cornell & Diehl's red Virginias sometimes do, so today it's an easy going OTC afternoon while I wait for my throat to recover. My throat soothing medicines of choice were Carter Hall in the Country Gentleman followed by Captain Black original in the same pipe. Normally I would let a pipe rest 24 hours between smokes, but hey, it's a cob and I needs me some Captain Black so I think I can bend the rules a little.puffy

IMG20231021151849~2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been a busy day. I got two Plum Pudding cigars today. I'll try one tomorrow.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Happy April everyone! Back to the old grind stone. I am sitting in my office swivel chair wondering where to start my day. Putting aside such worldly concerns I have started my daily smoking adventures with this rather pleasant 6 1/2 " meerschaum 'cutty' with replacement faux amber stem dating from the later part of the 19th century with hallmarked silver band. My tobacco choice for the morning will be Bosun's Plug which I shall smoke through to lunch time before swapping over to Bobs CH Flake. In the meantime to get my motor running on all cylinders I thought a few coins of Brown Twist and an Expresso would put me in the correct frame of mind. Enjoy your day and I'll pop by later and say hello.

View attachment 299919
@condorlover1 Loving the Gawith in my clays. Gawith tobacco is MADE for clays:) Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.