PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my MarTelo billiard.

IMG-1216.png

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Inaugural smoke in this Kriswill Bernadotte Axe/Copenhagen design hand made. I acquired this as part of an amazing collection I won at an auction. Unfortunately, the pipes were so old and dry that I broke the tenon trying to remove the stem. Beyond my talents, I sent it to my friend Steve at Reborn Pipes for repair. Upon fixing he noticed a small crack in the mortise, so he crafted a cool brass band. Not easy, as the stem is triangular. I’m now into this pipe for way more than I paid for it, so it’s a keeper for me. Dedicating to Burely blends. Better smoke as good as it looks!!!

IMG_6895.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and show peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. I would have posted before now, but Long Tail had other ideas.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg
Long Tail watches the Braves game.
LTWatchesBraves1.jpg
LTShoulder1.jpg
Long Tail sez, "His hair tastes like chicken feathers."
LTLicksHair3.jpg
LTShoulder4Smoke.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to clean a few pipes soon. One of the orange tabbies wanted to show Long Tail that he can walk all over me, too.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg
OTJimBack1.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
smoking some OGS from 2010. This has changed a lot from the bright citrusy thing it was when it was fresh. Aside from normal darkening from the age, it is a richer smoke with hints of fig it didn't used to have.
That fig note from the small bit of perique is more noticeable because the Virginias have mellowed with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.