PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Good morning. Smoking a Classic Tuscan. Rainy and cold day. Last day here in the north of Spain. Tomorrow night, I'll be back home in the south. Two very entertaining months, I've barely been able to smoke and relax. I wish you a happy weekend. May God bless you.
Welcome Back to good Ole Andaluz ,Hasta Luego , Juan, and Cheers, Paul

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
Inaugural smoke in this Kriswill Bernadotte Axe/Copenhagen design hand made. I acquired this as part of an amazing collection I won at an auction. Unfortunately, the pipes were so old and dry that I broke the tenon trying to remove the stem. Beyond my talents, I sent it to my friend Steve at Reborn Pipes for repair. Upon fixing he noticed a small crack in the mortise, so he crafted a cool brass band. Not easy, as the stem is triangular. I’m now into this pipe for way more than I paid for it, so it’s a keeper for me. Dedicating to Burely blends. Better smoke as good as it looks!!!

View attachment 306139
Steve is a great man and he does wonderful work. I will be sending him some old estates I’ve acquired over the past year to receive a new breath of life.

This pipe looks really good and I’m sure it’s worth every penny…. Sorry, every nickel. I forgot momentarily that pennies are worthless this far North.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
That sounds good. Is it similar to Bob’s Chocolate Flake?
It is close to Bobs in concept but there is no lakeland. I have not had Bobs for so long I cant remember but it is tasty and it just takes a little sprinkle of lat in a pipe full to find out. Makhuwa is a great tobacco by itself but this gives you a two for one use of the blend.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've had one of my favorite rescue pipes sitting on a rack for about a year because its stummel had a hole in the bottom of the bowl from over zealous piercing of my tobacco with my CSEZK tool. Yesterday I got the zest to make some mud and make it work again.
My little Grabow Westbrook brush finish rusticated apple is back in business! Burning some Sutliff Mark Twain in it as I write this post.WIN_20240428_06_17_57_Pro.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Woke up, couldn't go back to sleep, and so I'm smoking year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Going to do some reading while I watch/listen to Aerial America on the Smithsonian Channel.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.