PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Had a cigar today! This is the best torch lighter I've owned. Nothing fancy but had it for over ten years. $10 purchase at a carry out. Out lasted my DuPont by many, many years. Wish I could find more of them.
View attachment 309780
I had to invest in a new torch lighter because the TSA confiscated mine before a flight out of Milwaukee two weeks ago. I had traveled domestically and internationally for seven years with that lighter, and it had never been an issue. 🤬

Briarcutter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2023
U.S.A.
I had to invest in a new torch lighter because the TSA confiscated mine before a flight out of Milwaukee two weeks ago. I had traveled domestically and internationally for seven years with that lighter, and it had never been an issue. 🤬
They probably thought you'd take the plane to Cuba with that lighter or.... the guy just liked your lighter and needed a new one.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1938-1948 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_9BC.jpg

Bob Tail has a new home as of today. M’lady’s friends Bonnie and Jim fell in love with Bob Tail, and they will enjoy life together. We’ll miss him, but his happiness is what is most important.
BT1.jpg

BT&Bonnie.jpg