Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
giphy.gif

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
83546z.jpg

Not really an update, but a request if you will. I know you all read the rules before sending your entry email in 🤨, so let's not forget rule #3:

3. Participate in the thread! We have a lot of fun here, join in. Post your preferences so your Secret Santa knows what to send you.

Just post a little blurb about what you enjoy smoking to make it a little easier for your match.

But Santa Mike, I include my preferences in my entry email, shouldn't that be enough?
Yes it should, but some members like to do some investigative work on their matches preferences.

But wont that mean they have to sift through dozens of pages of memes and nonsense?
Yes! Such is the magic of Secret Santa

Chalaw87

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2021
Northeast TN
View attachment 259884

Not really an update, but a request if you will. I know you all read the rules before sending your entry email in 🤨, so let's not forget rule #3:

3. Participate in the thread! We have a lot of fun here, join in. Post your preferences so your Secret Santa knows what to send you.

Just post a little blurb about what you enjoy smoking to make it a little easier for your match.

But Santa Mike, I include my preferences in my entry email, shouldn't that be enough?
Yes it should, but some members like to do some investigative work on their matches preferences.

But wont that mean they have to sift through dozens of pages of memes and nonsense?
Yes! Such is the magic of Secret Santa
I literally laughed out loud at the Q&A from this post.

PMSS could quite possibly be the best thread on the internet.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Never seen it. Am I out of the group? 😜
Wha??? That's like saying you've never seen A Christmas Story...you've seen that at least, right?

Kidding aside, I don't normally find Chevy Chase funny. His jokes are lame but he's decent in Christmas Vacation. However, without Randy Quaid, that movie is nothing more than a few chuckles.

Randy Quaid to Christmas Vacation is the Tom Cruise to Tropic Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.