PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
Well unfortunately the package I sent has been floating around Atlanta for the past 7 days! It leaves one facility and then ends up right back at where it was and then out again to right back to where it was! If I wasn't so mad... or lazy I'd come up with a super clever meme! Well I'm not that clever anyway. Maybe one of you Wizards on the the form can come up with a meme for me? I live on the border of Georgia and South Carolina and every time I order something from smoking pipes which is a few minutes from Myrtle Beach the package always goes right past me straight to Atlanta and floats round Atlanta for at least 2 or 3 days before it finally comes back to me ! Christmas must have them all kinds of clogged up, that place is absolutely nuts! Shoulda used UPS! 🤬

Michigan_Bill

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2021
Macomb County, Michigan
Sent the box from the post office today. So the nice young lady asks me, "Does this package contain flammable liquids, lithium batteries, or durian-flavored tobacco?" (As if such a delectable gift was a hazardous substance.) Well, as quick-thinking as I am, I mumbled something appropriate and she accepted the box. According to the USPS tracking, the victim recipient is supposed to receive his durian-flavor— exploding batteries on Thursday 😜

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Well unfortunately the package I sent has been floating around Atlanta for the past 7 days! It leaves one facility and then ends up right back at where it was and then out again to right back to where it was! If I wasn't so mad... or lazy I'd come up with a super clever meme! Well I'm not that clever anyway. Maybe one of you Wizards on the the form can come up with a meme for me? I live on the border of Georgia and South Carolina and every time I order something from smoking pipes which is a few minutes from Myrtle Beach the package always goes right past me straight to Atlanta and floats round Atlanta for at least 2 or 3 days before it finally comes back to me ! Christmas must have them all kinds of clogged up, that place is absolutely nuts! Shoulda used UPS! 🤬
package.jpg

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I don’t know if I was naughty, nasty or nice to deserve this, but these are all blends that I’ve never tried, except for the Rimboche, which is a favorite. The cigar, a Fuente Grand Reserva, is also a favorite.
View attachment 269171

Thank you, Justin Brewer, whoever you are!
@Jbrewer2002 I suspect😉

Status
Not open for further replies.