PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
Yipes! There's a second tin that I didn't pack!
Damn, I'm getting old....

EDIT:
And…
It’s off in the mail.
Somebody should tell this guy the rules :)
@woodsroad were you visited by three spirits last night? Very generous.

I see a lot of people getting pipes this year too, not just cobs either.
I quite enjoyed my new cob today! Most beautiful corncob I’ve ever seen. Even my wife commented that it “doesn’t look like a gross corncob.”

Smoked some of “scarecrow”. I barely had to light it and it just smoldered slowly on its own for anbout 40 minutes, I don’t think the bowl is yet half empty but I had to abandon it ‘till I return outside later.
Smells like cider and leaves. Amazing!
Thank you Santa

I haven’t seen a response from my match yet, looks like I’m gonna have to go searching for that truck number…

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
My dog, Murphy... patiently waiting for my Secret Santa delivery... or just the mailman, I dunno. View attachment 270516
What a stud! Mine are not so patient, haha (snowing right now and the pup won't stop whining wanting to get out there and start licking it off the ground). I'm still waiting as well BUT . . . . my box won't be heading to the P.O. until Monday and my recipient is probably wandering the desert in frustration (wait, does he live near desert? Is that yet another clue?). Based on what I have assembled he's going to be so disappointed anyway - but aren't pictures of exotic pipes and tobaccos just as good as the real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.