PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
View attachment 272639

Here are the members who haven't recieved their packages. If this is wrong, please post and let us know!

@jerry
@StayPufft
@cstreeper541
Hello Mike, @Sgetz recieved his parcel a couple of weeks ago.

In other news, perhaps of greater importance, I read in the papers that Mariah Carey has dumped her fella & is back on the shelf! Opportunity knocks for the Christmas box of Mariah……imagine that.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Back from a little pheasant hunting with a very happy pup and …… Santa came! People from Canada are so nice! Looks like mine had an interesting journey (dog treats fell victim to apparently hungry customs agents, lol). A terrific variety of very interesting and some very well percolated tobaccos that really touch all the bases - kind of like a Santa Clauscuterie!

Took a minute to figure out from whom, but I did and many thanks to @David D. Davidson!

Like the kid says in “A Holiday Affair”, if I was a dog my tail would be waggin’!

IMG_3551.jpegIMG_3548.jpeg

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Back from a little pheasant hunting with a very happy pup and …… Santa came! People from Canada are so nice! Looks like mine had an interesting journey (dog treats fell victim to apparently hungry customs agents, lol). A terrific variety of very interesting and some very well percolated tobaccos that really touch all the bases - kind of like a Santa Clauscuterie!

Took a minute to figure out from whom, but I did and many thanks to @David D. Davidson!

Like the kid says in “A Holiday Affair”, if I was a dog my tail would be waggin’!
Damn, thought I was being sneaky! Hope you enjoy it, the virginias are some of my favorites, and I had to dig deep to find some aros in the bottom of my stash! I spent the majority of this past week nervously F5-ing the USPS tracking hoping it would slip in before Christmas day after the customs fiasco on the first delivery attempt 😂 Merry Christmas Som Besths to you and the family!

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I’m glad for that reaction. Actually, it was way past my bedtime. I messed up the layer order on that file—the pipe is behind his head (only fitting for SOM BESTHS! I guess). This is the original thread I made the correct initial graphic before I decided to make the Jurassic Som Besths! logo when I should’ve been sleeping:

That’s awesome - I hadn’t seen the original thread.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
I have surrendered my kitchen to my Omi. I put up a fight but she beat me into submission with her cookies. She made 20 dozen chocolate chips. I believe she is making a chocolate cake and fudge tomorrow and pies on Sunday. All hail Omi: master baker.
My wife baked all sorts of goodies a few days ago. 50/50 whether or not there’s any left on Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.