PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Thank you, Secret Som Be... Santa for a thoughtful gift!
All of the RO line have been solid blends and I'm looking forward to this one.
The other two are blends with Oriental that have been passively on my radar.
It's quite possible that the cigar won't live to see tomorrow....

View attachment 273648

I got an additional package from the Ferrous Primate. He seems to be blaming crediting me with a portion of the Mariah Carey debacle. Possible future photo to come!

View attachment 273650

View attachment 273649
You too!?? That nail polish will really make your nails pop. 🤣

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Thank you Secret Santa. I opened my box after the Kings Speech to the Empire I meant the Common Wealth and I must say I received a lovely array of fresh Gawith samples all of which are in my current rotation. My SS also sent me a very cool pipe tamper made from one of Rudolf's antlers, he must have winged him last year when he flew over Georgia! I also received a new to me, for that read totally unknown blend called Charing Cross which I am looking forward to trying. Thank you for your generosity @Masterblaster

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Aug 1, 2012
Squadron Leader is always one I wanted to try - those chocolates look like they will be good too.

A very generous gift 👍
I've been looking for some SLAP for a while but couldn't conscience splashing out for some. Now I have 2 different years of it that I got in less than 2 months. Can't wait to get to the cigar lounge to try some. I may even be nice enough to share it with my nephew. I'm feeling more than a little blessed today.

If you find yourself in Wyoming, I'll happily treat you to some of it.

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
Thank you secret Santa for the generous gift! The only two out of I've tried is plum pudding and Presbyterian, Presbyterian was the first tobacco that gave me that wow moment and got me addicted to this lifestyle, haven't had it in a while and look into trying it with some age. The pipe was very thoughtful and and I'm looking forward to cleaning it up and adding it to my rotation I have three Peterson systems and absolutely love them! Thank you very much Merry Christmas to you and all on the pipes magazine forum!20231225_160410.jpg

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Som Besths all! Mrs. AcesAndEights is working today (ICU nurses, God bless ‘em!). Santa is coming to our house tonight. The kids can’t read calendars yet. 😆
Enjoyed Christmas Mass this morning, now I’m spending the day in the kitchen prepping food for tomorrow. While the rest of you are packing the holidays away, I’ll be all like…

View attachment 273726
Don’t fret. I personally love Boxing Day(December 26). Yes it is a holiday and yes celebrate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.