Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
View attachment 275146
I’ve been saying since the start that the real joy of PMSS is in the giving, not the receiving, but the joy of receiving this trove of absolute killer blends is pretty hard to beat! This is a beautiful mix of some of my all time favorite blends, and blends that I’ve been looking to try for ages! I could not have received a better spread even if I bought it myself.

The card was even better, with tasting notes and descriptions of the blends. Thank you very much @TN Jed, I’m humbled by the generosity and I have thoroughly annoyed my family and company gushing about this thoughtful and wonderful gift. I don’t know where to start!
Sheww I was starting to worry customs had confiscated it. I'm glad you like. Enjoy my friend!

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
Thanks Mike for doing such a wonderful job with secret Santa, I thoroughly enjoyed it as I did last year and I'm looking forward to next year! Maybe I'll get off my lazy butt and actually do this on the computer instead of my phone and actually get some real memes in LOL, and thank you secret Santa for the wonderful gifts! Hope everyone has a great new year to come!

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Granted this was my 1st year, but bang-up job you did, Mike. I looked forward to checking out this thread every day. And thank you again @TheIronMonkey for my gifts, top notch personalization! Also loved seeing all the gifts everyone received. Not to mention getting a fun peek into all youse guyses personalities. And I can pretty much say that when Santa squeezed his fat white ass down that chimney at PMSS, he found the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse. 😉

Also, in closing, Mike, a week after this closes, you should put up the "It's Coming..." thread. 🤣

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
As promised to @TheIronMonkey , a follow up pic or two.

I was gifted this fine set of Mariah Carey nail polishes. The selection named Wonderous Star is adorned with real bits of silver, so it was the logical choice. The mis-spelled "Wonderous" is as printed on the packaging.

1703984639240.jpeg

So a hearty single finger salute to The Iron Monkey and all the rest of you Som Besths out there!

1703984702286.jpeg

1703984718247.png

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO

I was gifted this fine set of Mariah Carey nail polishes. The selection named Wonderous Star is adorned with real bits of silver, so it was the logical choice. The mis-spelled "Wonderous" is as printed on the packaging.

View attachment 275415

So a hearty single finger salute to The Iron Monkey and all the rest of you Som Besths out there!

View attachment 275416

View attachment 275418
My 7-year-old daughter would be totes jelly.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)

View attachment 275415

View attachment 275416

View attachment 275418
Are those kiwis zespri?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
8awzq9.jpg

"As all good things must end, so to must the other things." - someone once

After 191 pages, 73 participants, limitless generosity, and countless reposting the same images over and over again, PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2023 has closed.

Thank you all that joined this year and made PMSS 2023 easily one of the 30 best Secret Santa's this forum has ever seen. The generosity shown truly embodies the spirit of Som Besths, and I hope that spirit carries over to each and every one of you in the new year.

Special thanks go out to the admin team and Kevin, who let this freight train careen down the tracks every year.

So the best to all of you for 2024, and don't be too sad, PMSS 2024 is only 10 months away.

Status
Not open for further replies.