Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

felix Cappuccio

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2021
The ny pipe club will be at Charlie's house Aug 5 at 1:00 pm annual barbecue to join the club its 25,00.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Maybe a link to the NY Pipe Club website might be helpful along with Lou's email address since they do need a head count. I'll tell you what let me do that so we don't get one of those Facebook moments were thousands of itinerant pipe smokers addicted to Clan or Mixture 79 descend on Charlie and his wife who are very nice people!

The website is Home - New York Pipe Club - https://newyorkpipeclub.clubexpress.com/ with full details for the event.

Lou can be reached at louisfcarbone@gmail.com or if you have visited the website Lou's number is shown for those of you that don't do text and live in an analog world.

I will be there and can be easily spotted by my shitty taste in tobacco and trade mark pipe as I always pop in to pay my annual membership dues and shoot the breeze with Lou and his friends.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Edit made! I've seen pictures of this past event, if you are close, don't miss it!
Note: I moved this to the "Pipe Events" section.
Have fun!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
thumbnail-6.jpegthumbnail-5.jpegthumbnail-7.jpeg

Here are a few pictures of the annual NY Pipe Club get to gather at Charlies place in Long Island. Sadly the club president Lou couldn't make it - something to do with working on a Saturday. The rest of the crew were there including Les Young and a couple of new faces. It was a wonderful day with really nice weather and everyone had a wonderful time. You will forgive me with not tagging the individual people in the pictures but I have become an expert at forgetting over the last few years and names have never been my strong suit.

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
View attachment 238275View attachment 238273View attachment 238274

Here are a few pictures of the annual NY Pipe Club get to gather at Charlies place in Long Island. Sadly the club president Lou couldn't make it - something to do with working on a Saturday. The rest of the crew were there including Les Young and a couple of new faces. It was a wonderful day with really nice weather and everyone had a wonderful time. You will forgive me with not tagging the individual people in the pictures but I have become an expert at forgetting over the last few years and names have never been my strong suit.

View attachment 238272
That last picture is truly unflattering.

• Wow
Reactions: woodsroad

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
What the guy with the straw hat? You know I was trying to tag you as your picture came out sort of OK and thanks for the talk about UPC as that was extremely interesting!

Reactions: woodsroad