PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Santiago, a sacred place. Beautiful photos, this is the Spain that always reminds me that I am in Spain. I am glad you are enjoying these beautiful places.
John, most people don't know what the true Spain is as most only have been to the mediteranian Costas and will never touch Euskadi, Asturias or Galicia. I actually love the Biscay Bay area of France and Spain, not as crowded.

Awesome hike, I would love to do the same, is this the same route as the Pilgrimage route to Santiago? While I'm not religious, the route to Santiago is considered the holy grail of hikes and I can walk a version of the route almost straight from my doorstep.

n_irwin

Can't Leave
Apr 15, 2022
Oklahoma, USA
These pics are beautiful—thanks for sharing! I’m intrigued. This is certainly something to look into further. Keep the pictures coming

Reactions: JOHN72

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
John, most people don't know what the true Spain is as most only have been to the mediteranian Costas and will never touch Euskadi, Asturias or Galicia. I actually love the Biscay Bay area of France and Spain, not as crowded.

Awesome hike, I would love to do the same, is this the same route as the Pilgrimage route to Santiago? While I'm not religious, the route to Santiago is considered the holy grail of hikes and I can walk a version of the route almost straight from my doorstep.
Hi Dan. Yes, it is a very beautiful experience. I recommend it to all the guys here on the forum.